Students who will not be able to obtain the passing marks in class-12th for any reason can submit the CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam form 2022. Central Board of Secondary Education facilitates supplementary examination for private candidates. See the registration process and other CBSE supplementary form 2022 class 12th details from here. This article will provide you information related to CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam form fees and dates.
CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam form fees and date- Highlights
|Conducting Authority Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Category||CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam form fees and date|
|CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam form Date||To be released…|
|CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam Date||To be notified.|
CBSE 12th Supplementary Form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students declared in July 2022 under the “Private” category and the result declared as Supplementary are eligible to apply only in the subject which is kept in the compartment.
In July 2022, candidates falling under the category in a compartment with 6 subjects and two subjects will appear in either of the two subjects by submitting CBSE supplementary form class 12th.
Candidates who will appear in 6 subjects in July 2022 and will be declared PASS, but could not clear a subject, can submit the CBSE 10 + 2 supplementary form in that subject examination under improvement in the performance category.
CBSE 12th Supplementary Form Fees 2022
|Delhi Scheme||All India|
|Rs. 200/- per subject||Rs. 200/-|
(in addition to
(in addition to
* Visually impaired candidates are exempted from the examination fee of class X / XII.
How To Fill CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam Form 2022
- Students are first required to open the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education which is – https://www.cbse.gov.in/.
- After that, candidates will have to go to the ‘ Recent Announcements’ on the right side of the section.
- Click the link “Online submission forms by private candidates compete. Class 12th 2022” for CBSE private candidate compartment form.
- After that, the new page will be displayed. You have to press the “Continue” button to get the CBSE supplementary application form 2022.
- Select the CBSE 12th Supplementary form on the next page.
- Then enter the roll number, school code, and center number (as given on your hall ticket) and select the “Proceed” button to fill the CBSE Compartment Exam 3rd Chance Form.
- Fill the CBSE compartment form online giving all the necessary information.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature and make payment through appropriate channel with CBSE board compartment form.
- After filling the CBSE compartment online form, check all the given information and then hit the “Submit” button.
- Finally, take a printout of the confirmation page and a signed copy of the confirmation page, a copy of the mark-sheet along with proof of the deposited fee (e-challan) as per the address given to ‘Regional Officer, CBSE Regional Office’ within 7 days. To be sent on the confirmation page.
FAQs On CBSE 12th Supplementary Exam form fees and date
Q:- What is the CBSE 12th Supplementary exam form fees for foreign students?
A:- The CBSE 12th Supplementary exam form fees for foreign students is Rs 1000/- .
Q:- From where can we submit the CBSE 12th Supplementary exam form 2022?
A:- You can submit the CBSE 12th Supplementary examination form through the official website of CBSE.
Q:- How many days within do I have to submit the form?
A:_ Within 7 days.
Written by:- Lakshyartha-Sharma