Greetings fellow readers, hope you all are well. As true mentors, we are always there with our posts and articles. This post is specially framed for the future generation who are coping up and working hard to get good results in the examination and looking for Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2021. The following quote will work as an inspiration for the students of the Karnataka Board. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
Karnataka Board has released the Admit Card for the SSLC examination. School authorities will be able to download the Admit Card. Students are requested to collect the Admit Card from their school. The Admit Card released by Karnataka Board for SSLC students is of prime importance for each student. Failure to show Hall Ticket on the day of examination can have major consequences.
Steps to Downlaod the Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2021
Students can follow this easy procedure to download the Admit Card. Direct Links is also listed below to visit the official Website.
- Login to the website of the Karnataka Board.
- Now, search and click on the notification SSLC 2021.
- A new tab will open.
- School authority will be entitled to fill in the id and password provided by Karnataka Board.
- Each student’s roll number and date of birth will have to be entered.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Each student is advised to carry the Admit Card.
Direct Linsk are Here
Each detail has been furnished in the article, regarding Admit Card 2021. The official link to the website of the Karnataka Board is http://kseeb.kar.nic.in/
Details Must check on Karnataka SSLC Admit Card 2021
The following details are printed on the Admit Card
- Name of the Authority
- Name of the examination applied for
- Name of the school
- School Code as provided by the Board
- Class in which the student is studying
- Name of the student
- Student’s Father Name
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Student’s Mother Name
- Name(s) of the Subject applied for
- Code of each subject
- Academic Year
- Student’s Registration Number
- Student’s Roll Number
- Details of the examination centre (Both address and contact information)
- Code of the examination centre
- Student’s latest passport size photograph
- Student’s Official Signature
- The medium of language for the examination
- Day and date of the examinations
- Examination timings
- A list of Do’s and Don’ts in the examination centre
Karnataka SSLC Admit Card – Generally Asked Questions
Q1. How to login to the official website of the Karnataka Board?
Ans. The direct link to the Karnataka Board portal is through http://kseeb.kar.nic.in/
Q2. How to collect the Admit Card?
Ans. Admit Card can be collected from the school by the students.
Keep reading our articles for more information, work hard and pray hard. All good wishes are with each candidate.