Hey, lovely citizens of India. The students are quite busy and worried about their upcoming examinations. We are there to help you and calm you with our posts. Stay away from negative people and thoughts. Read good quotes and books. As your guide, our team is always there to help. Links to download the Karnataka SSLC and 2nd PUC Admit Card 2021 are listed below.
This post has been curated for the students preparing for Karnataka Board SSLC and the 2nd PUC exam 2021. Examination Authorities have released the Admit Card for 2021. All the students must read the whole article to get the necessary and relevant details. With dedication and diligence, everyone can climb the ladder of success.
Karnataka SSLC and 2nd PUC Admit Card Download 2021
The process to download both the Admit Cards are shared in the article. Candidates can choose accordingly.
Download SSLC Admit Card
- Login to the website of the Karnataka Board.
- Now, search and click on the notification SSLC 2021.
- A new tab will open.
- School authority will be entitled to fill in the ID and password provided by Karnataka Board.
- Each student’s roll number and date of birth will have to be entered.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Each student is advised to carry the Admit Card.
Download 2nd PUC Admit Card
- Visit the official Home page of the Department at pue.kar.in.
- Check for notifications and click on the link to the 2nd PUC Hall ticket.
- In the new window which opens enter your registration number and DOB.
- Click on the submit button.
- The screen will now show the Karnataka 2nd PUC Hall Ticket 2021.
- Download the same and secure it for the future.
Important Links are Here
The official link to Karnataka Board for SSLC exam is –
The official link for 2nd PUC exam is –
Karnataka Board SSLC and 2nd PUC Examination Admit Card Details 2021
The following details are printed on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Authority
- Name of the examination applied for
- Name of the school/ Government
- School Code as provided by the Board
- Class in which the student is studying
- Name of the student
- Student’s Father Name
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Student’s Mother Name
- Name(s) of the Subject applied for
- Code of each subject
- Academic Year
- Student’s Registration Number
- Student’s Roll Number
- Details of the examination center (Both address and contact information)
- Code of the examination center
- Student’s latest passport size photograph
- Student’s Official Signature
- The medium of language for the examination
- Day and date of the examinations
- Examination timings
- A list of Do’s and Don’ts in the examination center
Each student must prepare well and work diligently. Dedication and diligence will help the aspirant come out with flying colors. Leave your questions in the comment box.
Karnataka SSLC and 2nd PUC Admit Card – Questions and Answers
Q1. What is the full form of SSLC?
Ans. It means Secondary Level School Certificate.
Q2. What is the official website?
Ans. The official website and the links are given in the article.