Heya guys. Wassup? This article is related to Kerala Board Plus Two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date 2022. The Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date has not been published yet by the official authority of the Kerala Board. After the Kerala Board Plus, Two Revaluation form is released, then the fees and last date are also released after a week. Students are advised to stay in touch with OID publications to keep an eye on Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date 2022.
Students are advised to visit the official website of the Kerala Board to check Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date 2022.
Latest Update:- Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date of applying is in August (Expected).
Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation 2022
Kerala Plus Two Revaluation 2022 is a facility for students obtained by Kerala Board under which students, who are dissatisfied with their result/marks obtained in any subject, apply for revaluation / re-test or scout photocopy of their answer book can send it for Revaluation.
- Students can apply online for photocopy / scrutiny for all subjects.
- However, students cannot apply for the re-evaluation of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject papers.
Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date 2022
|Board Name||Kerala Board|
|Exam Form name||Revaluation Answer Sheet|
|Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Release Date||August 2022 (Expected)|
|Kerala Board Plus Two Revaluation Form Last Date of Application Form Of Scanned Copy||August 2022 (Expected)|
|Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Application Form Last date 2022||August (Expected)|
|Article About||Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date 2022|
|Kerala board plus two Revaluation Application Form Fees||Rs 350/- Per Subject|
The process of revaluation/scrutiny/photocopying is different from improvement and SAY examination. The date of Kerala plus two reforms / SAY exam 2020, details of application form will be provided separately.
The Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala, is the authority that conducts the Plus Two i.e. Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) in the 2nd year and processes the re-evaluation/re-evaluation/photocopy of the students after the declaration of each year result.
Kerala board Plus two Revaluation Date 2022
DHSE Kerala has stated in its notification that students can apply for re-evaluation, photocopying, and scrutiny of their results from July.
- Initial date for revaluation / scrutiny / photocopy form – July (confirmation)
- The last date for filling the online application form will be given in the official notification.
- Students can apply online for Kerala Plus Two Revaluation / Scrutiny / Photocopy by visiting the website www.dhsekerala.gov.in and click on the notification titled “HSE +2 Revaluation / Photocopy 2020 Online Application Link”.
- On visiting the new page, students will have to enter their name, date of birth, roll/register number, and select the subject/paper for which they wish to reevaluate.
- In the final stage, fees will have to be paid based on the number of subjects you are applying for.
- Students can also be provided to apply through the schools from which they received their +2 education.
FAQs On Kerala Board Plus two Revaluation Form Fees and Last Date 2022
Q:- How to apply for Kerala Board revaluation Form ?
A:- Candidates can apply for Kerala Board Revaluation on the official website of Kerala Board. Steps for the same are given above.
Q:- What is the official website link of Kerala Board?
A:- The official website link of Kerala Board is- http://www.dhsekerala.gov.in/ .
Q:- What are the fees for Kerala Board Plus Two Revaluation form?
A:- The Kerala Board Plus Two Revaluation form fees is- Rs 350/-.
Written by:- Lakshyartha-Sharma